We are looking for a system engineer to join us. The engineer will be a part of the Operations team in Israel and will be responsible for the company’s network and security infrastructure in the production, staging and testing environments. The ideal candidate should have a broad understanding of different aspects of system and network management and a vast experience administrating medium/large scale VMware datacenters.
Among other responsibilities the position includes:
- Installing, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting network and security equipment.
- Troubleshooting network and system errors using different debugging utilities.
- Developing, optimizing and improving security aspects, configuration management, network utilization and procedures automation
- 7 years of experience in (must have Both) Linux and Windows system and network administration in production environment.
- 4 years of experience in administrating VMware medium/large scale datacenter.
- 4 years of experience in administrating medium/large scale datacenters/server farms (above 200 servers).
- 4 years of experience in more than one scripting languages (Bash, PHP Perl,Phyton).
- At least 3 years of experience in advance network administration and storage administration (NAS/SAN).
- Experience in WEB application infrastructure components (IIS/Tomcat).
- Experience in managing production WEB environment.
- Experience in a programing language (Java or .NET) – Recommanded
- Monitoring tools and protocols (i.e. Nagios) – Recommanded
- Debug and trace tools – Recommanded
- Graduate of a major university or in computer sciences, statistics or mathematics – Recommanded