About the company
ESTABLISHED 35 YEARS AGO, THE COMPANY INDUSTRIES IS A GLOBAL MANUFACTURER AND MARKETER OF PRIVATE LABEL APPAREL PRODUCTS FOR MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN
At the Company our experts leverage the company’s vast knowledge base and core manufacturing competencies, to deliver comprehensive solutions that address the dynamic changes in the industry.
We anticipate new fashion trends and develop cutting edge technologies and fabrics, all in-house and all built on a 35 year tradition of uncompromised excellence in manufacturing, marketing and service.
Ever aware of the pulse of the marketplace, the Company is depended on by leading apparel designers and retailers worldwide to help them introduce new products and innovative manufacturing solutions that answer consumer demands and help grow their market share. With an eclectic offering of made-to-order products, the Company range includes: intimate apparel for men & women, active wear, socks and kids & baby wear. We are proud to have contributed to the success of: Wal-Mart, Marks & Spencer, and Target as well as leading fashion brands such as Calvin Klein, Nike, Hugo Boss and Victoria’s Secret. In addition the Company sells its products under brand names licensed to the company, these include: Wilson, Maidenform, Tommy Hilfiger and others.
From our original base, in over 3 decades we have established strategically located design, development and manufacturing centers spread across four continents. We employ 9000 people worldwide and serve over 50 industry-leading customers in the US, UK, and Europe. At the Company we are proud of our global spread and multi-cultural nature. We employ individuals from all over the world and believe in mutual respect and co-existence, amongst ourselves and within the communities and environments in which we work.
Strategy – Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the GM and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the financial department.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control.
- Support GM regarding day to day management issues on day to day basis.
- Responsible over budgeting, forecasting and financial KPI’s.
- Working with governmental institutions.
- Cash management including day to day activities visa via the banks.
- Approvals of payments to suppliers.
- All treasury activities including collection of AR (account receivables) and maintaining relationship with banks.
- Responsible over the payroll department.
- Inventory management – analysis of inventory, aging, calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- Financial reporting including monthly closure, quarterly reviews & annual audit.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or internal demands.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast vs. budget.
Job requirements: Experience & academics
- Relevant education
- CPA –advantage
- Economic background
- At least 5 years of experience as Financial Manager in an industrial company – experience in garment industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Experience in working in global companies.
- Experience in costing in an industrial company.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment.
Job requirements: Skills
- English high level –mandatory
- Turkish – mother tongue
- High integrity
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills
- “team player”
- High level communications and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team management
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to invest extra time and efforts – a very demanding position.