In this position, an experienced electrical failure analysis engineer will be involved in the debugging of products at the production line. The engineer will play an important role in achieving best class product quality and reliability, as well as conducting failure analysis of faults in the production line, determining the root cause, and defining corrective actions to prevent future occurrences. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead failure analysis processes at contract manufacturers premises.
- Determine the root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Support and train technicians.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering from University.
- 5 years of experience in one or more relevant fields:
- Electronic failure analysis
- Board design
- Experience with lab equipment.
- Must possess excellent skills in problem solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Good english, verbal and written.