The Company empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s borderless digital world, millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries are able to reach new audiences by the company’s facilitation of seamless, cross-border payments.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The India Country Manager will report directly to the VP, Biz Dev, and horizontally to the VP, Marketing and Head of Community. He or she will be expected to:
- Play an integral role in supporting our International Biz Dev and Community Teams, which are responsible for the overall execution and ongoing development of the company’s international expansion strategy.
- Perform as an excellent leader and collaborator within the executive team.
- Maintain and achieve/exceed country targets in the areas of clients and total volume of payments in each of our product lines.
- Represent the company by managing and monitoring the brand activity within the country, and by representing the company in the local market at events, local media, social networks, exhibitions and more.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential distribution channels, including banks, freelance associations and more.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Success in this role requires:
- Proven experience in sales and/or business development in one or more of the following industries: payments, e-Commerce and/or cross-border freelancing.
- A proven track record in the areas of leadership and achievement.
- Strong marketing and businesses development capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written, listening, speaking and reading).
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Able to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipating future needs and drive results.
- High levels of organization, focus and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Commercial focus.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Credibility and a high level of entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to work across cultures and in different cultural environments.
- Flexibility to travel within the country and internationally when necessary.