Project Manager for Innovation R&D for a pharmaceutical startup
- Writing the development program/plan and Gantts for the projects.
- Updating costs of program.
- >Work with in-house area leaders and external consultants on CMC, toxicology, clinical and regulatory aspects of program.
• At least 5 years of experience as project manager in the pharmaceutical industry – mandatory
• Overall understanding of the clinical development process including CMC, clinical, toxicology and regulatory aspects.
• Experience, with consultants, designing pre-clinical and clinical programs.
• Experience with Gantts and projections of estimated development costs.
• Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.