- Leading quality activities on Flex GUAD Contract Manufacturer site.
- Responsibility for implementation of Engineering changes and quality requirements in prototype, NPI and Mass Production stages.
- Responsibility for cooperation with Contract Manufacturer quality and production teams for IQC, MRB, CAPA, production monitoring and process sampling control.
- Tightly monitoring of production yields, analyzing the results and leading improvement plans in cooperation with Contract Manufacturing teams.
- Thigh communication with The Company Quality & Reliability and Engineering teams to reflect actions that are needed to be taken as part of Improvement plans.
- Auditing of the production line and conduct in line, as well as production quality monitoring and OBA.
- Auditing of local suppliers.
- Education: BSc in Mechanics or Electronic Engineering and CQE (Certified Quality Engineer), IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in multidisciplinary electronic mass production at Contract Manufacturers (Sub-Contractors).
- Deep understanding of Electronic production processes: SMT, Solder Wave, manual soldering, Mechanical assembly and testing methodologies.
- Deep understanding of IQC and Quality Process Control methodologies.
- Self-motivated and task oriented for Quality Yield and Production throughput improvement.
- Management skills.
- Good computing skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.